adult community groups
Community groups dig deep into God’s word together, help get the church out of the walls, and develop an environment that reaches out to others.
Our community groups are called Adult Bible Fellowships, short version, ABF. Our ABF groups meet regularly on Sunday mornings. Feel free to attend any ABF on a given Sunday to find the one where you fit best.
- Adventurers—for couples/singles with children/teens. Focus on responding to the challenge of developing biblical character, intimacy in marriage and childrearing principles.
- Disciplers—for adults (ages 40-60+) who desire to follow Christ in personal discipleship, along with obeying the command of Christ to disciple others. Designed to equip its members to learn the truths of God, to grow in these truths, and to encourage others to grow alongside them through in-depth Bible study.
- Inheritors—for seniors ages 60+. Focus is on biblical exposition of books of the Bible and Bible topics. Those with experience in life sharing with others in the Body.
- Branches—for single/married/and single again adults (ages 40-60+) who desire to answer the question: “What fruit am I going to bear for the rest of my life?” Focus is on exposition and thematic studies of the books of the Bible.
- Marriage —for couples of any age and length of married life who want to an in-depth look at God’s design for marriage.